Managing Director BE(Civil), MIEAust, CPEng, NPER, RPEQ
Craig is a Registered Engineer with over 30 years experience in the planning and design of transport infrastructure projects. Craig is Managing Director of Tipec and responsible for business development, client management in addition to project management, technical input and review. Areas of expertise include:
- Project Management
- Planning and Design of Infrastructure Projects
- Traffic Impact Assessment
- Walk and Cycle Planning and Design
- Transport Planning
- Senior Road Safety Auditor
- Contract Management
- Bundaberg Athletic Facility – Design of a regional athletics facility at the Kensington Super Park.
- Colton Mine Intersection and Access Road – Traffic impact assessment and design of a Bruce Highway intersection upgrade and mine access road.
- Gladstone LNG Project (Santos) – Traffic and transport impact assessment component of an EIA for a coal seam gas project.
- Mackay – Northern Beaches Shopping Centre – Master-planning and traffic impact assessment for a 42,000 sqm shopping centre expansion.
- Hervey Bay – Pialba-Burrum Heads Rd Corridor Study – Planning study identifying access points for development traffic and design of a 4 lane layout.
- Hervey Bay Living Streets Strategy – Walk and cycle plan to improve pedestrian and cycle amenity using both infrastructure and non-infrastructure strategies.
- Brisbane – South Bank Redevelopment – Design of the realignment of Grey Street within the South Bank Precinct.